Criminal Defense Lawyer in Edmonton AB
The possibility of receiving, or adding onto an already existing criminal record is a very serious one. A criminal record can prevent an individual from finding meaningful employment as well as keep them from enjoying many important aspects of everyday life. From advisory roles, to comprehensive trial services, Verhaeghe & Boisvert Law Office has the expert legal team needed to ensure our clients have the best chance at beating any charges that they may be facing. With extensive experience in all facets of the court, we are confident in our ability to provide our clients with unrivaled legal services.
Criminal Law Services
- Violent offenses including murder, manslaughter, assault with a weapon, assault causing bodily harm, and aggravated assault.
- Drug offenses including drug trafficking, possession for the purpose of trafficking, and possession of a controlled substance.
- Sexual offenses including sexual misconduct, sexual assault and prostitution.
- Driving offenses including driving under the influence and impaired driving causing bodily harm.
- Theft and fraud including shoplifting, employee theft, and income tax offenses.
- Weapons and firearms offenses including possession of restricted weapons and unlawful possession or storage.
- Internet and technological offenses including luring, cyber stalking, extortion, identity theft, and intellectual property crimes.
Depending on the nature of the sentence or conviction, there can be a variety of appeal paths. Our team has over one hundred years of combined experience in assisting appellants through the appeals process and our successful record speaks for itself.
The Best Defence in Edmonton
When an individual is facing criminal charges, it is a serious matter that needs to be handled by qualified professionals with experience. At Verhaeghe & Boisvert Law Office, we understand that. That is why we put our resources at the disposal of Edmonton residents. With hundreds of successful cases and more than a century of experience, there is no better choice in the area.
PHONE: (587) 410-2500 to contact one of our Lawyers