Proudly Serving Alberta
Alberta Slip and Fall Lawyer
Proudly serving Edmonton | Fort McMurray | Grande Prairie | Spruce Grove | Stony Plain | St. Albert | Athabasca | Red Deer North
Have you been injured as a result of a slip and fall accident? If so, we recommend you contact our law firm today for a free consultation with one of our Alberta slip and fall lawyers. Our Alberta slip and fall lawyers will review the details of your case with you and advise you if you are potentially eligible for compensation. If you decide to hire us – we will handle your claim on your behalf so you can focus on recovering from your injuries. You can call 587-410-2500 to schedule your free consultation with an Alberta slip and fall lawyer today.
How can an Alberta slip and fall lawyer help me?
In most cases – medical evidence and record of treatment received by slip and fall accident victims are very critical with respect to the success of your slip and fall claim. It’s quite imperative that slip and fall victims receive the appropriate medical care from medical professionals to treat their injuries and this is one of the things a slip and fall lawyer can assist with.
A slip and fall lawyer will also deal with the insurance companies on your behalf so you can focus on your recovery. We will handle all aspects of correspondence, legal procedures and documentation. In most cases we aim to settle cases out of trial, however if your case requires that we go to trial we will handle that as well if it’s in your best interests.
Most importantly – hiring a slip and fall lawyer ensures that there is minimal room for insurance companies to bully you. Because insurance companies are generally run like corporations – it is not in their best interests to pay you what you deserve. Hiring an Alberta slip and fall lawyer ensures that your best interests are always placed as a priority in these types of insurance claims.
What types of slip and fall claims can Verhaeghe Law Office assist with?
At Verhaeghe Law Office – our Alberta accident lawyers can assist with the following types of claims including but not limited to:
- Slip and fall claims on private property (other than your own)
- Slip and fall claims that happened at grocery stores
- Slip and fall claims that happened at government institutions
- Slip and fall claims that happened at publicly owned outside spaces
- Slip and fall claims that happened at commercial properties
- Slip and fall claims that happened at industrial properties
- Slip and fall claims that happened at malls and commercial stores
- Slip and fall claims that happened at attraction events
- And more
What types of compensation are available for slip and fall accident victims?
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident you may be eligible for various types of compensation depending on the nature of your injuries and who is at fault. Some of the types of compensation you may be eligible for include but are not limited to:
- Personal support worker costs
- Attendant care costs
- Prescription medication payments for your injuries
- Physical therapy costs
- Occupational therapy costs
- Other medical treatments and associated costs
- Lost wages from work and/or your business as well as benefits
- Pain and suffering damages including emotional and mental disorders that may arise from the injury or be aggravated further by your new injuries
- And more
These types of cases need to be substantiated with evidence such as photos and medical treatment documentation. This is another area your slip and fall lawyer can assist with as well.
Why clients love working with us
- We get back to our clients in a timely manner
- We have helped thousands of Albertans recover compensation for their injuries
- We treat our clients like family
- We have developed a reputation for being compassionate lawyers
- We believe in giving back to our community
- We love going the extra mile for our clients
- We aim to resolve legal disputes expeditiously instead of letting them drag on
Speak with an Alberta slip and fall lawyer today for your FREE consultation
At Verhaeghe Law Office - our Alberta slip and fall lawyers have been assisting Albertans advance their slip and fall cases for years. Dial 587-410-2500 today for a free consultation to see if you may be eligible for compensation with regards to your slip and fall claim. This is a no-obligation consultation and if you hire us to represent you - you don't pay anything unless we win the claim for you.
Disclaimer: Please note the content on this page is not intended to act as legal advice. We recommend you contact an Alberta slip and fall lawyer to discuss the unique circumstances of your case.