Proudly Serving Alberta
Business Law BarrheadIf you're struggling with complex business law issues in Barrhead, then you need to have the right legal team by your side, and as local business lawyers go, you would find Verhaeghe Law Office hard to beat. We've been around since 1956, which means we've had 65 years to really learn and grow in our expertise, as well as plenty of time to find the best legal minds in the local area. So, it is hardly surprising that we are widely considered to be one of the best legal firms when it comes to business law in Barrhead. Whether you need assistance with business incorporation in Barrhead or you're being sued by a disgruntled ex-employee, we are here to help you with legal advice and representation that you can trust. When you choose us, you are giving yourself the best possible chance of getting out of legal trouble and protecting your business interests. If that sounds good to you, get in touch with us and book a consultation today, and we'll start working on your case right away.
Unbeatable Business Law Advice in BarrheadAt Verhaeghe Law Office we truly care about our clients, which is why we put them front and center of everything we do. We want you to be satisfied with our work, which is why, once we get started, we explore every possible legal avenue available to us, in a bid to deliver the most satisfying outcome. As if that wasn't enough, we have developed a custom consultation process, which is designed to meet your specific needs as a business - we don't do cardboard cut-out consulting here - which is why you know that you can trust us to give you good advice. As law firms go, we're also pretty plain speaking, so if business law in Barrhead is little more than gibberish to you, you can be sure that we'll make it far more accessible so that you can follow your case with us every step of the way. When you choose us to represent your business, we will work closely with you so that we can fully grasp the legal issues you are facing, and what course of action you would like us to take. We like our clients to have as much input as possible, but obviously, we are the legal experts, so we will offer you a guiding hand, and all of the advice you need to make the right decisions about your case. We aim to deal with our clients' legal issues as swiftly as possible, but we never do that at the expense of exploring every option and putting in exactly as much work is needed to get a positive outcome for our clients. When you hire our legal team in Barrhead, you can guarantee that you are getting the most up-to-date advice on business law in Barrhead. All of our legal team undertaking regular training and continuous professional development to ensure that we always know what is required by the law so we can help to prevent you from falling foul of it, or if you are already in legal trouble so that we can help you to fight your way out of it as effectively as possible. This is why we are loved by local businesses in Barrhead. It's also why you should give us a call on (587) 410-2500 if you need legal advice right now.
We Can Help with Every Aspect of Business LawVerhaeghe Law Office, you'll be glad to know, is a full-service law firm in Barrhead, which means that we can help you with every aspect of business law in Barrhead. Some (by no means all) of the legal business issues we can help you with include the following:
- Incorporations. Incorporating a new business is an exciting time so it's easy to miss something vital in the process, however, with us on your side, you can be sure that you get everything right and do it all completely legally.
- Anti-spam policies. If you don't want your marketing efforts to get you in trouble, we can help you come up with business-wide anti-spam policies that will keep you on the right side of the law.
- Courtroom representations. Going to court can be daunting, and extremely stressful, but we've done it hundreds of times with hundreds of clients, so why not let us take the burden off your shoulders and put our brilliant representation for winning in court to the test?
- Dissolving corporations. Dissolving a corporation can be a complicated business with many potential pitfalls, but we know them all which means we can guarantee an incident-free dissolution.
- Franchise agreements. Whether you're buying or selling a franchise, we can help you set up an agreement that is fair and works in your favour.