Proudly Serving Alberta
Business Law Grande PrairieWhen you're having legal troubles of a business nature, you need a lawyer, and in Grande Prairie, that means you need Verhaeghe Law Office. We are one of the top legal firms in Grande Prairie and the surrounding area when it comes to matters of a business nature. Practicing since 1956, we are a reliable local company that is proud of our roots, and that has helped myriad local businesses navigate their way through the law, defend their business interests and advance their operations. Whether you're a Grande Prairie entrepreneur looking to launch your own business or an established company in need of effective legal representation, you can count on us to be there for you every step of the way. Get in touch with us today to book your first consultation and find out what we can do for you.
Exceptional Advice from a Business Law Firm Expert in Grande PrairieAt Verhaeghe Law Office, we do everything we can to ensure that every one of our clients gets what they need for us. We know how stressful legal issues can be, especially when they affect your business, which is why we go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable, and ensure that you understand the issues at hand. Not only that, but we have created a consultation process that enables us to personalize your meeting with us depending on your specific circumstances. By doing this, we are able to give you the best legal advice around. That's also why, when it comes to business law in Grande Prairie, we're hard to beat. When you come to us for legal advice, we will work closely with you to determine your total legal situation. We will actively listen to your issues so that we can fully understand what you need for us, and once we're sure we're fully in the picture, we will start building an exhaustive case file for you. Next, we'll give you the benefit of our extensive business law in Grande Prairie knowledge, so that you can start working out your legal issues, knowing that you will have been guided to take the best possible course of action for your company, and of course, yourself. We are famed for the ease and clarity with which we are able to explain business law, as well as for the quality of the legal advice we offer to each and every one of our clients. So, if you have a pressing business law issue, make the right choice and call us today on (587) 410-2500.
A Full-Service Business Law Firm in Grande PrairieHere at Verhaeghe Law Office, we are able to deal with most aspects of business law in Grande Prairie, including the following services:
- Litigations. If your business is being sued, we can help you fight any form of corporate lawsuit that is being thrown at you from employee claims to class action suits.
- Startups. If you're an entrepreneur looking to incorporate your first business, we can guide you through the entire process, ensuring that you cover all of the legal bases and start out on the right footing.
- Mediations. In a dispute with an employee? A Union? Your business partner? We can help to mediate, and hopefully keep the issues you're experiencing from escalating, finding a fair resolution for all parties involved.
- Rollovers. Want to invest in a new business without incurring taxes? We can help you navigate the often complicated world of the business rollover with relative ease.
- Shareholder issues. From shareholder agreements to disputes with your shareholders, we've got you covered.
- Condominium corporation organization. Do you own part of a condominium complex? We can help ensure that you are legally protected as a shareholder, as well as assisting with any disputes or governing issues that you may face.
- Copyrights and patents. Whether you're looking to patent a new product or you're being sued for copyright infringement, our crack team of business lawyers have the knowledge and experience to help you get through it with the best possible outcome.
- Corporate securities. Business financial issues can be tricky to navigate, but our team are quell versed in corporate securities and other financial management issues which means we've got your back