Proudly Serving Alberta
Athabasca Franchise Lawyer
Are you looking to get into a franchise or franchising your operations? Or are you looking to sell or buy a franchise operation? At Verhaeghe Law – our Athabasca franchise lawyers are experienced in handling all aspects of franchise transactions. We offer strategic advice and legal support on a wide variety of legal matters as they pertain to franchise transactions.
In Alberta – the Franchises Act and Franchises Regulation outline the franchisor’s responsibility to disclose information. There are many reasons why you should hire a franchise lawyer if you are looking to owning, operating, selling, buying or starting a new franchise operation.
If you’re looking to get into franchising or buying a franchise – there are many legal documents required which would best be handled by an experienced franchise lawyer who is familiar with the Alberta Franchises Act and Canadian Franchise Association requirements. We can also assist Alberta-based franchisors, master franchisees and franchisees. Franchise law also encompasses aspects of real estate law, employment law, IP and trademark law and corporate law. At Verhaeghe Law Office – we have lawyers who can assist with all these areas of law. More information on Alberta franchises can be found here: https://open.alberta.ca/publications/franchises-in-alberta
Our Athabasca franchise lawyers can assist FRANCHISORS with the following:
- Franchise legal reviews, opinions and advice
- Franchise trademarks
- Franchise non-disclosure agreements
- Franchise consulting agreements
- Franchise lease agreements
- Franchise employment agreements
- Franchise Incorporations
- Franchise agreements
- Franchise financing agreements
- Franchise area development agreements
- Franchise guarantee and indemnity agreements
- Any other legal documents and advice required for franchisors
- Franchise disclosure documents
Our Athabasca franchise lawyers can assist FRANCHISEES with the following:
- Franchise legal reviews, opinions and advise
- Review and advise on franchise agreements
- Review and advise on franchise lease agreements and other real estate agreements
- Review and advise on franchise financing agreements
- Franchise trademarks
- Review and advise on franchise disclosure agreements
- Oversee and handle the purchase/sale of a franchise
- Any other legal documents and advise required for franchisees
Speak with an Athabasca Franchise Lawyer
Contact our Athabasca office today and speak with one of our franchise lawyers. Our lawyers understand business owners’ ambitions because our managing partners are also business owners. Our legal team can provide tailored legal solutions and help materialize your franchise goals. Based on your tolerance for risk – our team will evaluate all risks associated with your transaction(s) and provide solutions to help meet your business goals. The best part is – our lawyers are always on hand to answer any of our client’s questions. Don’t delay and contact one of our Athabasca franchise lawyers today regarding your franchise legal needs.
Call (587) 410-2500 to book a consultation with a franchise lawyer. Our law offices are open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm and we are closed for lunch from 12:00pm to 1:00pm.
Disclaimer: Please note this content is only intended to guide readers on basic franchise information in Alberta. It is not intended to serve as legal advice. For legal advice regarding your unique franchising law situation contact our law firm and retain one of our Athabasca franchise lawyers for specific legal assistance.