Proudly Serving Alberta
Business Law MorinvilleIf you've gotten into legal difficulties with your business, you need a great lawyer to get you back on track, and in Morinville, business lawyers don't come better than the team at Verhaeghe Law Office. When it comes to business law in Morinville, we are one of the top legal practices in the area. What makes us so special? Well, for one thing, we've been in the legal business for 65 years - that's 65 years we've had to perfect hone our legal arguments and processes to ensure that we can help local businesses defend their companies and get to grips with the finer points of Canadian business law. Whether you're a Morinville business person who needs advice on a business merger or a fresh-faced entrepreneur who needs assistance with incorporating your first company, we are here for you, and you can count on us to give you the very best advice and representation around. Book a consultation with us today to see how we may be able to help you with your business law issues.
Phenomenal Advice from the Business Law Experts in MorinvilleHere at Verhaeghe Law Office, we work hard to ensure that our clients always leave satisfied. We understand the distress that many business law issues can cause individuals and their employees, shareholders, and other interested parties, which is why we do everything in our power to make the process as simple as possible, and to make sure your interactions with us go as smoothly as possible. We don't feel comfortable until you feel comfortable. We also aren't happy unless we are giving our clients exactly what they need from us, which is why we have put together a unique consultation process that is bespoke to the individual involved. No matter what your circumstances, we'll set up a consultation that meets your needs, while keeping the jargon to a minimum so you understand exactly what is happening at every step of the way. This is how we are able to give such great advice on business law in Morinville. When you hire us to deal with your legal issues, we will form a close relationship with you. This will allow us to really get to grips with your legal situation so that we fully understand it, and are therefore able to tailor our approach for the best possible outcome. We'll build you a comprehensive case file and ensure that you are given the best, most up-to-date, legal advice in Morinville so that you can deal with your legal issues (with our help) as efficiently and effectively as possible. We want your business to succeed just as much as you do, and we will do anything we can, on the legal front, to help. One of the best things about working with our legal team in Morinville is the clarity with which we speak. We are able to pare down complex legal issues into their simplest form so that you are better able to understand the areas of business law in Morinville that apply to you. Not only that, but we are also well-known in the local area for providing some of the best legal advice on pretty much any and all issues. That's why you should get in touch with us on (587) 410-2500 if you have a pressing legal issue that needs to be handled the right way.
A Full-Service FirmYou'll be pleased to know that Verhaeghe Law Office is a full-service business law firm in Morinville, which means, whatever legal troubles your business has found itself in chances are we can help you to work your way out of them.
Areas of business law we cover include:
- Incorporations. If you're starting a new business and you need help with the incorporation process, we can hold your hand through this exciting time and ensure that you dot all the I's and cross all the T's that are required for the process.
- Litigations. When a lawsuit is filed against your business, it can be scary but you are not alone. Our crack team of lawyers has extensive experience of fighting litigation suits and we would be happy to fight your corner for you too.
- Patents and copyright. Whether you're battling a patent infringement suit or copyrighting your own intellectual property, we can help you through the process.
- Mediations. Need to calm things down before they end in a significant legal action? We are here to mediate between your business and various third parties including unions and customers.
- Labour and employment law. Whether you're being sued by an employee or looking to ensure that your hiring policy meets all local legal requirements, our lawyers can assist.
- Anti-spam policies. It's easy to fall foul of anti-spam laws, but if you consult with us, your business won't fall into that trap.
- Courtroom representations. We have an excellent reputation for successfully representing our clients in court, with a higher than usual success rate.
- And many more